Monday, April 2, 2007

B is home!!!!!

B finally got home from San Miguel last night. His flight arrived at DFW around 10:30 pm, then we had to wait over an hour because they lost his bags. Grrrr!!! So, it was a late night.

I finished the baby's room just in the nick of time as I was running out the door. (I was literally hammering nails in the wall at 9:45pm). I could not have finished it without my mom and dad. Dad helped paint the tall parts I can't reach and hung the blinds; and my mom put up the wallpaper border and convinced me the room needed the wood blinds instead of pull down shades. I am so much happier with the choice. So, thanks guys!

B loved his surprise. It was nothing compared to the present he bought me in Mexico. It is a gorgeous garnet (my birth stone) necklace with lots of silver and sparkly things. I don't really have any maternity things that match it, but it gives me a great excuse to shop.

It is so good having him home. The old saying is really true. You never realize what a good thing you have until it's gone. Welcome home B!!!

No comments: