Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The room!!!

Here it is. We are missing two things (well three if you want to get technical). I can't decide what to do about the valance. I love the fact that E has a nice view from the rocking chair of the trees and the sky. She loves to look out while she takes a bottle. However, the valance is just beautiful and my favorite part of the bedding. It is pink toile and gingham check.

The other two things that are missing are the other crib (still in E's old room) and the bedding for the new baby (Ebay here we come)...I guess we are missing the new baby too. LOL! E seems to love her room. She has a lot of space to crawl around and explore. Here are some pics. They don't do the room justice. It is absolutely beautiful!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

How did the glucose test go? Was glad to see you were able to be there last night...but I don't guess you were feeling too great.