Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Welcome Baby Boy Haner!!!

I just wanted to take the time to formally congratulate my dear friend Tara and her hubby, Scott, on their new family member.

WYATT SCOTT HANER arrived at 1:16 AM on April 1, 2007 weighing 8 lbs 14 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She did all of this WITHOUT DRUGS! Amazing.

T has joined the ranks of moms with 2 in diapers. I think any woman in that category deserves a badge of courage! (It's hard to believe I will join that group soon enough. Yikes! ) T was one of my best friends in high school. We did everything together. Lunch, choir, Physics, etc. We managed to be bridesmaids in each others weddings and now we get to go through having babies together (even though we live so far apart). It is strange to me that we are trying to be grown-ups now. Seems like just yesterday...

1 comment:

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Awesome post. Sorry I missed it until now. You are a dear sweet friend. Sorry my time is soooo caught up with the kiddos these days, but I think of you often. T