Friday, April 6, 2007

Cold Good Friday

I have not been able to post much this week. J had the computer in his room until yesterday. Now, I am happy to say, the computer is in it's new room and I can actually use the computer after 8pm. YAY!

We had this freak cold front blow through this week and it's supposed to get even colder this weekend. We are going to Brad's parent's today and they are predicting snow up there tomorrow. Brrrr. Here in Big D they even have a chance of snow reported for Sunday morning. What a fun Easter Egg hunt that will be. Everyone bring out your gloves and find some eggs in the freezing temps. Poor girls who already had their beautiful sundresses ready to go. I need to find E a sweater at least.

So, I had the glucose test yesterday. It wasn't too horrible. I felt like I had eaten a pound of jelly beans. Yuck! I will have results by Monday. I also have to go back for a sonogram next week to check this size of the baby and make sure she is growing well. Apparently the top of my uterus is measuring small. Nothing too alarming, just another thing to worry about for another week.

So...off we go to Oklahoma...where the wind (and snow) comes sweeping down the plain....

No comments: