Monday, April 9, 2007

Could it be???

Normally my Dr's office calls early in the morning to tell me if I have failed a blood test. When I was pregnant with E, they called at 8:30 the next day to tell me I had to go in for the 3 hour test. Well I took my test Thursday and it is now Monday night and no call from their office.

This could mean one of two things. 1. I passed the test (YAY) or 2. Dr. G has been out of the office and has not had time to read my results and inform the nurses of the next step.

I really think that they would have had another Dr. look at it if the tests had been out of range and Dr. G was out, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I guess I will know for sure on Friday.

2 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Anonymous said...

All my fingers are crossed.

Makes it hard to type!

:)