Wednesday, April 11, 2007

All registered and ready to go

Here we are, week 26, and we have only 12 to go (remember I have C/s and Dr. G does them 10 days before the due date). Anyway, I went with a friend to register the other day at Babies R Us. It is amazing how many new things they have for babies since E was born. And that was not too long ago! Carters now makes this super soft line of sheets and bedding accessories and (you won't believe this) they have ORGANIC crib sheets. Yes, you read that correctly.

I admit one of the things I need desperately is more crib sheets (mothers of one infant: double what you use and add two so I can skip a laundry day if needed). Point made? So I admit I registered for a few (6) crib sheets. LOL. I had to go back for formula yesterday and found it necessary to buy one of these sheets for E now. I bought a sage green one and it is beautiful. So soft and luxurious.

The other place we are registered is USA Baby. I had a hard time with this one. Mostly because the nearest one for the Flower Mound/Lewisville crowd is Frisco (a traffic-laden 20 minute drive). However, they are the only store that carries my stroller and the matching bedding (to E' crib) for the new baby. I will need a double stroller (a lifeline for parents with two babies I hear) and I was looking for one that would fit my current infant car seat. Presto! Found it all at USA Baby. The good thing about them is it can be purchased online and shipped. The bad thing is you can't see what you're buying.

Who knew I would need anything for a baby I am having so soon after E? Especially another girl baby. My head is swimming in thoughts of how this is all going to work out anyway. Frazzled was never a big word in my vocabulary but I might start trying it on for size...

Nope...not there yet. Ask me in a few weeks.

No comments: