Friday, March 30, 2007

Almost there!!!

Almost there can mean several things today...
1. I'm almost done with E's room. It's painted, the carpet has been cleaned, and everything is dry and ready to have a new occupant. I am so excited. The wallpaper border should be here today and will really help tie the room together. I did realize I have a slight problem. The valance I have went across E's window in her old bedroom. 1 window. I now have 3 to cover. So I think I need to buy another valance. That will have to be shipped so there is no way I will be completely done by the time B gets home.

Here are some pics.





2. Speaking of B. Not sure I mentioned this earlier on, but he is in Mexico "on business" all week. They are in a small town called San Miguel. He says it's really beautiful there. I am ready for him to be home. Mostly so he can help me out and I can sleep some more. E is working on a tooth and she wakes up a lot at night. I wake up a lot at night too from getting kicked in the bladder. OUCH! He comes home Sunday night, late. We are both counting the hours.

3. Almost done with E's morning play time before her morning nap. Which means, possibly, a quick nap for me too!!!!

No comments: