Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Room swap: days 3 & 4

Day 3 was actually last Friday. It was uneventful. I painted the pink section (the small area around the windows). It went pretty fast and was finished all in the time E normally takes her afternoon nap. I think the pink looks great. I can't wait to get the window treatments in.

Day 4 was yesterday. What a disaster! I thought I had the perfect paint color. It blended with the bedding and looked great (on a paint chip) next to the pink. Well, I got it on two walls and I hate it. It looks like a color you would see on the walls of a hotel room (a cheap one). There is little warmth to the color and I wanted something a little more creamy. So...after E's music class today we will stop by the paint store once again. I think the dudes at the paint counter know me by name now.

No comments: