Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My baby girl is growing up!

Today E is 7 months old. It's a bitter-sweet feeling. The good is that she is getting so expressive and playful, the down-side is she doesn't let me hold her as long or cuddle whenever I want. In fact, I can hardly rock her to sleep anymore unless she is exhausted. :( Where does the time go? It seems just a few nights ago she was sleeping next to me in her tiny bassinet in our bedroom. Now she is cutting teeth and nearly crawling.

Even though I am so tired I can hardly hold my head up to type, I am thankful that I have had this opportunity to have another little and be at home with her day in and out. I believe our children can teach us how to love with reckless abandon. She doesn't care that I haven't yet combed my hair today. And when I go pick up my son he's not going to say "Jeez mom, your thighs are really fat". I will get huge smiles no matter what my mood, no matter if I have put up the dishes. We should all love like that!

No comments: