Monday, March 5, 2007

Miracles on Monday

For the most part, Mondays aren't the best days. But I believe Mondays can be great! Here's my reasoning...

About 2 years ago we were out with our small group for my 29th Bday. Blair, Lisa, Allen, Cynde, Brad and I were all in the car together and they all mentioned their intentions to add a child to their respective families. (B and I had started trying a few months before). Blair and Lisa went on to have a succesful pregnancy and, 9 months later, delievered a healthy baby boy, Nate. Allen and Cynde started the adoption process to add a baby girl from China and were logged into the system on the day Nate was due to be born. 2 months later, after an ectopic pregnancy and 2 miscarriages, B and I found out we were expecting again. 9 months later, on a bright August (Monday) morning, we delivered a healthy baby girl. The only family still waiting were A&C.

Well, I'm happy to say that after 2 years of waiting, A&C got their referral this afternoon, with pictures of their beautiful baby girl. She is just a few weeks older than E, which is great since they were hoping for a baby. She is absolutely adorable; such a miracle! Congrats guys!

See, Mondays don't always have to be bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory. It's always nice to be reminded of the things we should be thankful for!