Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend recap

We had a crazy weekend. We had a friend's first B-day party, a soccer game, another friend's (30 something) B-day party, and B's orchestra performed at church. I probably don't need to tell you we are all exhausted. Even E has circles under her eyes.

The soccer game was awful this week. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but last weekend J scored 3 goals in one game. All the dads were calling him the soccer stud. Nice hunh? This week our team only scored one goal all together. It was a frustrating game. Luckily the boys don't take these things too hard at this age. I should have some pics soon that I can post!

I was extremely busy all weekend helping B with most of the non-music details that go in to a concert. I skipped church on Sunday to help him type programs and finished as he walked through the door from church on his way to Kinkos.
WHEW!

The concert was absolutely beautiful. I always enjoy hearing B play, but this was his idea for a concert, his dreams and knowledge coming together in real life. It was wonderful. I have such admiration for my husband. He is so talented and natural at what he does. I don't think most people get to see the hard work of their spouses pay off like I do. As much as I complain about being married to a man with odd working hours, I am so blessed to be able to share in his music-making and livelihood. He is an amazing man! I love him very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And as someone privileged to attend that concert...let me just say it was perfectly breathtaking. I felt "transported" if that is not too corny a word.

Dang, we are lucky to have such talent in our area and in our church. Please give Brad my highest compliments and tell him that I'll be there the next time for sure!