Sunday, July 8, 2007

We're home!!!

We got home around 3pm on Friday afternoon. Things have been a little crazy trying to coordinate E's schedule around I's lack of schedule. The first night home was pretty rough. Izzy nursed every 1 1/2 through the night, then slept all day. Last night was much better, she nursed every 3 hours and then went right back to sleep.
I've noticed since I have been home that E rarely crawls anymore. This is something that happened over night while I was away. She walks everywhere, like such a big girl. It is just another painful reminder of how fast they grow up. We must cherish these moments while we are in the present.
Anyway, enough ramblings, here is what you really want to see...

Don't wake me up mommy, I'm cozy.


The insanity of coordinating 3 children for a picture...

J was good for a few pics and then bolted.
The girls didn't really have a choice.

Isabel in her "going home" outfit



Daddy with his girls

My girls and their paci's...ready to go.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cuteness! I love these!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I'm sure the girls will be the best of friends.

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! I fell in love with her when I got to hold her. Dad, big brother and big sister look happy, and mommy doesn't look like she had a baby 4 days ago!

Cynde said...

Let me just say - I HATE you. OK, just kidding, but you look fan-freaking-tastic in these pics! Jeez.

The whole family looks great. I'm glad Saturday night was better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everyone's at home and healthy.

Such pretty little girls. And a pretty cute big brother too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I teared up while looking at these pictures. God is good all the time!

And Sarah, I have to agree with Cynde -- you are about the most gorgeous postpardom woman in the world!!!