Thursday, July 5, 2007

We're going home!!!

TOMORROW! YAY!

Isabel's Dr came by this evening and said she looked perfect. Isabel's nursery nurse tonight is someone we had from when E was here that we liked very much. When I saw her tonight we just had to catch up on things. Apparently there has been talk between the nursery and the NICU nurses about how fast she weaned off the oxygen and moved to an open crib. Normally in a best case scenario (as you recall I asked about) they would expect the baby to be in the NICU for a week at the very least. She was there for just over 48 hours.

If you didn't believe in the power of prayer...do you now???

So, we will be coming home tomorrow. They said not to hope to get out before lunch, so we are hoping to be home just after. I can't to sleep in my own bed. Wait.....sleep....what's that??? :)

2 comments:

Cynde said...

Yay! At least you'll be home!

Love the OU hat!

Anonymous said...

I believe! I believe!

I am clapping my hands right now!