Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sleepless in Flower Mound

I really was trying hard not to post for awhile. I realized that when I do, the pics from the hospital will disappear from the front page, and that is very sad to me. It kind of means my baby (my last baby) is growing up. Of course growing up is relative: B can't wait for her to be E's age and run around interacting with the rest of the family. I just can't wait until she reaches that magical 11 pounds when they (supposedly) are able to go 4-6 hours at night without feeding. Yes, sleep. That is what I want. Oh, and a shower with clean clothes would be nice too. Of course for me to have clean clothes, I would have to do laundry and frankly I am too exhausted.
When I went to the Dr last week I mentioned I might have a UTI. I had been running a low grade fever (which is still going on) and was pretty uncomfortable. The fever spiked last Thursday at 102F! It is really draining to have a fever when you are already on no sleep. Dr. G's office called yesterday. I guess I was right. I now have an antibiotic that should help. But my question is...why did it take 8 days for them to figure out what I could have told them last week? Why let someone in pain go on that long? Oh well, not my problem anymore. 48 more hours of drugs and I'll be all fixed up. Still tired, and probably not showered, but no fever.

*sigh*

It's the little things in life that keep us going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you. I hate to hear this!

What if I come over on Saturday and do some wash and see those sweet little ones?

Late morning? Let me know...