Friday, July 27, 2007

I got some sleep!

A whole 3 hours worth, I think.

Last night I put Iz to bed around 10:15 and I must have passed out soon after. I don't remember seeing the end of my show. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed when I heard her crying again. But it was 1:54 AM. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of the night went steadily downhill, and I am still a zombie, but that is the longest stretch of uninterrupted sleep I have had since her birth.

In other sleep news...I think E has officially given up one of her two naps. The last two days she has taken her morning nap later and has stayed asleep for 2 1/2 - 3 hours. She went down at noon today and is just now waking up. The ironic side of all this is that Iz's only wakeful period during the morning starts within minutes of E going down. So, the whole "sleep when the baby sleeps" does not apply here. Iz finally went back to sleep around 2:30...just enough time for me to squeeze in a shower. Ahhhh...clean. Feels nice.

1 comment:

Cynde said...

Wow! Three hours of sleep AND a shower?! Welcome to the good life!