Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our Irish Twins

Isabel had her 2 week Dr. appointment yesterday. They weighed and measured her and checked out all her important things. I am happy to say she still "looks perfect". Last night both of the girls had runny noses so sleep was not an option. Here I am at nearly 3pm on a Saturday, and I am sad to say that E and I are still in our jammies. Iz would still probably be in her pjs too, but she spit up on them.

We are always pondering the similarities and differences between the girls and J too. J isn't as easy to remember since he is so much older, so we have to rely on photos (none of which I can share since I don't have a scanner and he was pre-digital technology by a few months). When we weighed Iz yesterday I thought "My goodness she is huge!" She weighs 8 lbs 4 oz, and is 20 inches long. But after they ranked her in the percentiles I realized that she is not too far off from what E was at her first visit.

Here is how the compare:
Emma 2 week appt
(she was actually only 1 week old)
1. 6lbs 10oz 20th%
2. 19 1/2 inches 45th%


Isabel 2 week appt
(she is nearly 3 weeks old)
1. 8lbs 4oz 20th%
2. 20 inches 10th%

Isabel almost 3 weeks

Emma 3 1/2 weeks


Isabel just relaxing

Iz's cord FINALLY fell off and she got her first bath last night!

We love our little sister!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how much the girls look alike. You would think they really were twins!

Mary Beth said...

Still love looking at these! They are wonderful. Hope you are holding up...

blessings, mary beth