Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Survivor-Flower Mound

The one still left standing after 0 hours of sleep wins!!!!

Wait, everyone else here is sleeping...except me. What's wrong with this picture? Didn't I just have major surgery? Explain that to my darling youngest daughter.

Her days and nights are completely reversed. She sleeps nearly all day, waking up only to nurse every 2 1/2-3 hours. At night she is up from 10pm to about 4AM. She wants to nurse non-stop. And by nursing, I mean just being attached....to me. She isn't really eating, but using me as a pacifier. Speaking of pacifiers, she won't take one. My only baby so far that isn't a fan. She also is refusing supplemental bottles. No artificial nipple of any kind.

I finally got her to sleep around 12:25 last night only for her to decide again at 1 that she could not go another minute without me. I don't mind so much, but it makes me a zombie during the day. Today at 2:30pm, I am still in my pjs and it doesn't look like I will get a shower any time soon.

Here are some pics of the last few days.

3 comments:

اسلام ابوغزاله - مدونة ليه بس ؟ said...

I admire you. And with your Blog

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!! You guys make beautiful babies!

Susana said...

Such a pretty family! God Bless you!
May happiness be your middle name...
Hugs, from the other side of the world.