Saturday, May 19, 2007

Takin' care of business.

Today I accomplished many things. We bought many needed items for E (like jammies, diapers and wipes). We picked up a few packs of preemie diapers...oh my they are teeny tiny. Also took care of nursing mommy needs (pads, bras, pjs) and the ever-important hospital slippers. Now I can finish my bag packing.

We only really need one more thing for the hospital and that is a going home outfit. I found one I am in love with at Dillards, but for some reason I want to wait and see how big she is when born. E could have easily worn a preemie size going home, and J did wear p clothes home. So I don't know why I didn't just snag it when I saw it. Maybe it is just my hopes for a healthy 8 pounder!!! I have always wanted a nice butterball for a newborn, but even my full-term baby (E) was not quite 7 lbs.

I fully believe now that I am ready for the hospital, that it won't happen for awhile. I packed a month early with E and it delayed the birth. This is a good thing. Hope it works out this time.

2 comments:

Cynde said...

Hey, I've been thinking about you guys a lot. I even had a dream about you last night. I can't remember it, but I woke up hoping all is well.

Dr. G is seldom wrong, but let's hope he is this time!

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping!!!