Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Final Countdown!!!

As you can see at the top of your screen... I have 46 days until my official due date. As you know (if you have kept up) Dr. G will schedule my C 10 days before my due date. And, I am supposed to be prepared to deliver any time, starting tomorrow (remember when he gave me the 2-4 weeks?...well 2 weeks is up tomorrow). So..I have at the very least just hours more of being pg, and 36 days at the very most. Not much time any way you look at it.

I am trying to enjoy the last few moments of being a miraculous incubator, but the aches and pains of late pg (not to mention the intense contractions) keep making me hope for sooner rather than later. I will post the results of my scan tomorrow ASAP...if I get to come home. My appt is a 1:30pm an they take about an hour.

No comments: