Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update!

We had a call from the Dr's office today letting us know that our C-section has been rescheduled to Monday, July 2nd at 12:00 noon.

I appreciate the later time slot, although I believe I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight. EEK ! How can they do that to a pregnant chic?

The great thing about this is that J and E will be able to be there when the baby is born. Obviously they can not be in the operating room, but they can be there in the waiting area and see the baby soon after birth. Then I can see them when I'm in recovery, which will make me feel better.

Now if I could just find an "I'm a Big Sister" shirt in a 12 month size. I can't find one smaller than a 2T...

2 comments:

Cynde said...

LOL about the "big sister" shirt. Good luck finding one! That seems like a specialty shop item. :)

Anonymous said...

Omg! You are so close now! How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it! GL w/ the shirt. Our local WM has an embroidery store inside that carries them. Maybe your town has something similar?