Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another Dr. appt day!

Today we have another OB appointment, NST and sonogram. I'm not sure if he will do the Group B strep test this week or not, but he's running out of time, so I hope so. We are also hoping we can pin down a potential date for my scheduled C-section.

I am really going to try and stay sane during all of this. 10 days before the due date he has given me numerous times is the 4th of July. I know he won't schedule a surgery for that day. In fact, he may not even schedule a surgery that whole week if he has out of town plans for the holiday. Our hope is for earlier, rather than later. Lack of sleep and mobility are taking their toll, and the scars from my previous C/s are not enjoying the contractions and weight they are faced with everyday . I have a strange feeling he will schedule it for the 9th of July. Do you think a few tears might charge his mind and go a week (or two) earlier?

I feel like I am ready. I bought the last thing I needed yesterday, my diaper bag. It's HUGE! My house is a disaster, but I can work with that, so again...I am ready. Cross your fingers for us...I know you have all prayed to keep her in there. Now, after Sunday, she is "full term" and can come out and play. And after watching "In the Womb" last night on National Geographic...we are so ready to see her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the Multiples program last night also. Jason was fascinated. Thank the lord that you don't have more than one baby in there. Poor "Coco" could be getting beat up in there by a sibling. :-)
-dana

Cynde said...

Hee Hee. I loved reading this post AFTER your Dr. appt.