Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time is running out...

So here it is Wednesday, nearly 5 pm. I just looked up at the calendar and realized I only have 4 full days left. Wow. Where has the time gone?

My bag is packed, the house is (mostly) clean, arrangements for the other children have been made, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to not be pregnant anymore. But I still feel rushed all of a sudden. So many important decisions to be made. A name, whether or not we really want this to be our last child, etc. I have felt very overwhelmed with these ideas this week...to the point of tears. Is it just pregnancy hormones? Spinal anesthesia anxiety? Fear of being a horrible mother to 3 now, instead of just 2? What gives? I thought I was ready.

Well, ready or not....here we come. 1 more Dr. appointment tomorrow and the next time I see him, we will be in the operating theater. Fun! Too bad I can't have popcorn in there...

No comments: