Monday, June 18, 2007

Still going!

We reached another major milestone yesterday. I made it to 36 weeks. I honestly believe that this was possible because of all my friends' and family's prayer. As uncomfortable as I am at times and as little as I can sleep these days, I am pulling for everyday this little girl can hang out in her human incubator. It is better for her and her growing lungs.

I will officially be considered "full term" next week. After that I say "anything goes".

Side note: All of you parents out there. What makes food so much more appealing on the floor? I spent 30 minutes trying to get E to eat her dinner. She threw most of it on the floor. After I let her out of the highchair, she proceeded to follow me around (with my broom in tow) and cry as I swept up the pieces of her food. She looked desperately and longingly as I shoveled them into the trash and cried some more. This child had PLENTY of time to eat. I did a load of laundry AND loaded the dishwasher while she sat there. What is this mysterious power the floor has over food?

3 comments:

Cynde said...

WoooHOOO!!!!! 36 weeks!

So glad you made it here. You may make it to 40 after all.

:)

Anonymous said...

N eats better if I eat with him, especially if it's a main meal. I think he likes the company!

Anonymous said...

um...I think it's that YOU don't want the food to be on the floor, so it must be better tasting from there. :)

Yea for YOU and your staying power! Am sure that the prayers help! Continuing them.