Saturday, June 23, 2007

Instincts...

What have I been doing since I found out I was going to have a baby in less than 2 weeks???

Ask my husband, and he will say I have been going crazy. In woman terms...I am nesting. Not the kind of nesting I was doing a week or so ago...this is serious stuff.

In the past two days this what I have accomplished:
-rearranging the kitchen cabinets
-vacuuming, dusting, mopping and cleaning the living room
-ditto on the master bedroom (and moved a few pieces of light furniture)
-cleaned all 3 toilets (yuck)
-7 loads of laundry (most of which is already folded or hung, and put away)
-cleaned kitchen 3 times (included loading and unloading the dishwasher twice)
-went to the store to buy last minute items needed for hospital stay and coming home or the first few weeks
-had B set up the Pack N Play
-washed all padding for infant car seat and vibrating bassinet
-nearly put myself into labor (no kidding...last night I had contractions 5 minutes apart for an hour until I sat down and ate inner)

And can you still believe I feel like there is more to do???

1 comment:

Cynde said...

Yikes. Childbirth may seem like a vacay after all of that!