Thursday, February 1, 2007

It's the small things in life...

Well, here I am at 1 week post previa discovery and I've made it a whole week with no bleeds. That's really awesome and hopefully it will allow me to get up and around more.

My first outing to celebrate was actually for J. He got a whole month of exceptional behavior at school and we rewarded him with two new fish for his tank. Now he has five. So, right afer I picked him up from school we drove down to Petland to pick out the new tankmates. He picked out these cool glowfish: one neon yellow and and one hot pink.

The strangest thing happened on the way to get the fish. The rain that was supposed to last all night started looking a little clumpy and white and we realized we were driving along in a winter wonderland. Now that we're back home all the roof tops are white and kids are running around catching snowflakes on their tongues. It's not supposed to snow in Texas. Folks, this has been a really bizarre (and cold) winter. So much for global warming eh? All I can say is, I hope there is still school tomorrow.

No comments: