Monday, February 26, 2007

Can I sit down for a minute

Last week was nuts! B was out of town Wednesday and Friday, and Saturday was the first soccer game of the season and a dear friend's B-day party so I haven't had much time to post. E is asleep, and J is outisde loving this spring-like weather so I will jot down a few thoughts for the day.

I bought my first matching outfits for the girls yesterday. E and I strolled through the mall for my daily exercise. They are little polo dresses with baby blue and white stripes. Of course one is a 12 month size and the other is a newborn. It was so much fun. They had a lot of other matching-type things, but I was really there to buy E some pants to cover her poor knees now that she is scooting. So, I used all the willpower within.

The baby has become much stronger now and I can feel her quite often; most frequently at night when I lay in bed. She actually bumped so hard that Brad felt her with his hand. He fondly remembered back to when E used to keep me up at night kicking and we would just sit there beaming at all the alien-like movements on my belly. Fetal movements (according to most women I have discussed this with) are some of the most cherished memories of pregnancy. In fact, after birth you feel alone, detached and empty. I am looking forward to another 18 weeks of this because it will be the last timeI get to feel this amazing thing!

I also got to work out today. A real workout, not just a stroll around the mall. I lifted weights and did aerobics. I felt great!!!! I can't wait until next time. Ask me tomorrow (we did a lot of push-ups) I may give you a different story. :)

No comments: