Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ah, August has arrived!

Know what that means??? School starts this month!!!! YAY!

Not much time to post today. E has been really cranky the last few days and today she woke up with a low grade fever and runny nose. I hope it's nothing more than a minor cold, although I am concerned since she has been tugging on her ears.

This weekend (and the following one too) are really big for our family and I have a lot to do. Isabel is being baptised on Sunday and we will have a small luncheon after at my parent's house. The following weekend I have family coming in from California and E's big 1st Bday party. I was planning on making the cake for E's party, but I may just have to resign myself to store-bought splendor with the two cranky kiddos. I would hate to not finish the cake and feel like a horrible mom. So, at some point this week I need to order two cakes. One for Iz and one for E. What a crazy schedule. August is nuts in our family. My niece and nephew also celebrate B-days, E has her 12 month check-up, I have my post-partum checkup and J starts school and soccer. Whew! I am exhausted just thinking about this month.

Enough about the craziness. Wouldn't you love to sleep this soundly???


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Oh, I'm so sorry I missed the baptism! I was at knitting camp!