Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Because it has been entirely too long...

Since I posted pictures of my beautiful, sweet Isabel.
She is 7 weeks old now and starting to notice the world around her. She regularly sleeps about a five hour stretch every night, nurses, then goes back to sleep for another 3-4. It's a nice change! Despite having colic episodes every night from 6:30-9:30 (ugh), she is very a very pleasant, quiet, and sweet-natured baby. We love her very much!

Look at me, I'm cute!

I'm not so sure about these crazy people I live with Notice E's foot in the picture, she was trying to get Iz to play with her...she didn't cooperate too well Just chillin'

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Such a sweetie! It makes me smile to think of how close they will one day be. My little sister is my greatest friend...of course we are a bit 18 months apart... :)

Mrs. Swizzle said...

7 weeks?! That can't be right.

She's such a cutie.