Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How does your hair behave in humid weather?

Today was miserably humid. I can actually complain about this because for the last week, our A/C has been out. Our house has averaged 50% humidity and today went as high as 60%. Not good for early music instruments, or hair. Luckily the unit was replaced today. The crew was here for 11 hours rezoning and changing out the unit. Now our upstairs and downstairs can cool at separate times. That will save SO much money in both summer and winter! I'm actually excited to try out the heater tomorrow! LOL


So the girls and I had to get out of the house. We stayed at my parents house most of the day so the girls could nap. When we got there they asked to take a bath, so I obliged. I combed E's hair straight and didn't bother to dry it. This was the result! Don't you wish your hair would look like this with no effort?



2 comments:

R. Hansen said...

It is so pretty!! Her friends are going to hate her because of that, huh? ;-)

Mary Beth said...

Um...mine does...but it's not as pretty as hers.