Friday, February 6, 2009

My Oscar moment

This blog has been chosen by RL friend Elastigirl for blogging award. Her exact quote was: "These children are so sweet you may get a cavity". Hmmm....I ponder quietly to myself. I am honored to accept on behalf of said "sweet" beings.



Here's the explanation and the silly rules that go with it:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I don't really have 8 picks, but here are some great reads!
1. As for the Haner home - This mom is a dear friend from high school; an attorney turned SAHM. She is a constant source of inspiration with her spiritual parenting tips, eco-friendly home advice, and amazing patience that I have admired in RL. Oh, AND she makes the cutest baby clothes and bows!
2. Loved by Three - Cleverly written, and fun "Not Me Mondays", my SIL is new to the blog scene, but you'd never know it. She writes for all of us SAHMs! Also, I get to see pics of my sweet God children everyday.
3. And the world spins madly on- Adorable pics and video of a RL friend's sweet new baby. It's also her first and I'm having fun thinking back to the calm days before sibling rivalry, music classes, and homework....ahhhh when the parents outnumber the babes.
4. Great Expectations- Also RL friends (and J's God parents) parenting their first offspring. This blog gives you what you really want: all the cute baby pics...very little idle chatter. And I'm amazed how much they do with their little one. As for culture, he lacketh not.
As I am posting these, no one has the award up on their blogs yet - go check them out and make new friends!!

1 comment:

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Ahhhhhh--nots sure I qualify for non-self-aggrandizing, but thanks!