Monday, November 5, 2007

My biggest baby EVER!

Isabel had her 4 month well visit this past Friday. Can you believe it? She'll be crawling before we know it....YIKES!
I always knew she was a bigger baby than E, but this visit shows it in black and white. Really, the only thing that is bigger is her weight. Such a chub!

Here is how the girls compare at 4 months:
Emma Elizabeth
weight: 11 lbs 11oz (10%)
height: 24 1/2 in (50%)
head circ: 16 in (45%)

Isabel Claire
W: 14 lbs 5oz (75%)
H: 25 in (75%)
HC: 16 in (45%)

So basically Iz is the same size with an added 2 1/2 pounds!

She had a great visit and checked out with a perfect bill of health. The Dr told us to go ahead and start her on cereal. Here are some photos of the first try.

Did you hear? I get to eat "real" food now!!! YAY!


Wait, this is gross!
Ha ha, better you than me. I get to eat the REAL food.
You want a piece of me big sis? I practically outweigh you.

Hmmmmm. You have a point there.

Seriously mom, this stuff is bad.

But it's fun to make a mess!

Just hang with me sis and I will show you how to make the best messes.

Shhhhh, don't tell Mom.

Smile for the camera!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how different kids w/ the same parents can be?! :)

Your family is so beautiful!

Rhonda-bbc oldies