Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes

My children never cease to amaze, nor amuse me. On the way home from school today J told me I would NEVER believe what the girls were saying at school today. Try me, I said.

"Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider" he said.

I pretty much rolled on the proverbial floor of the car laughing, for it was not so long ago that my 2nd grade friends and I sang the well known chant. It actually ended I believe with "Girls go to Mars to get candy bars". Hilarious.

Last night at my parent's house my mom asked Emma if she wanted ice cream. She isn't supposed to really eat ice cream, but my dad occasionally sneaks her a spoonful. She has learned that anytime he has a bowl of something, she may get ice cream. So again....my mom asked if she wanted ice cream. She got a big smile on her face and said (for the first time)....

"Papa!" Priceless!

Speaking of Papa. Mom and dad went to get the biopsy results last Friday. After waiting for 2 agonizing hours, with no hope of the Dr ever showing up, they walked away pretty miffed. I still have not heard anything about it. So...we wait still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miffed, that's a nice word!

ARGH!!! What is UP with some medicos!?