Monday, October 15, 2007

Like sands through the hourglass...

...so are the days of our lives.
My oldest baby is 8 years old today. Where has the time gone? I just got back from taking cupcakes to school for his class and eating lunch with him. I passed a line of Kindergarteners walking through the hall and it occured to me how big Jacob has grown. The last I measured (during the summer) he was 52 inches tall (4'4") and weighed around 65 pounds. He wears a size 8 in pants and a 10 in shirts. I can't even shop for him at the Carter's outlet anymore....he is a big boy now, but still so young and naive in many ways.

In other milestone news:
Emma turned 14 months yesterday and Isabel took 1 ounce of formula out of a bottle on Friday and yesterday! Things are good. Still very hectic and crazy, but good.
Now for what you really want!
J won't let me take a pic of him. He insists on doing all of his photography

Someone's sleepy

The world from another view...first time in her Bumbo seat. I'm starting to wonder about this crazy lady taking pics of me


First smile I've been able to snap

Fresh out of the tub. Ready for bed!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Ah, such sweetness. I know this is the easy part...looking at blog photos!

DANG I was so glad to see you Sunday.

Ken and were talking at lunch about plans for tonight. We are going to dinner after rehearsal. He said, "Let's take someone with us!" I said, "Cool, who?"

"How about Brad and Sarah?" he said...

I said..."um...I don't think they're gonna be there..."

But we'd love to come over with sushi or something one eve...or my offer to hang out and help with laundry still stands...

:)

Sarah B. said...

Mmmmmm, I love sushi! B not so much. Friday, at and Sun nights work best!