Thursday, September 27, 2007

Isabel, 12 weeks!

Sorry that I have not posted in awhile. Life has really been busy. As Isabel grows up, she needs more attention and interaction during the day. Couple that with the fact that she isn't sleeping well at night, and there's an excuse somewhere I believe. I honestly feel horrible that I don't have more time. More time to cuddle Iz and savor the last baby of mine I will cradle, more time to play, more time to take pictures of her growing up...she changes every day!

She is becoming much more interactive. Her favorite thing is to look at herself in the mirror. We can actually get a belly laugh from her if she's in the right mood. We have also discovered a ticklish chin. She has the sweetest personality. Content and happy to just sit back an observe the world around her, she is a lot like her daddy!
She is much bigger than sister Emma was at this age. She already weighs over 12 pounds and Emma only weighed 11 1/2 at her 4 month visit!!!! This week I packed away my little girl newborn clothes and some 0-3 month things forever....it was bittersweet.

We are still having issues with reflux and colic, but they are slowly giving way to a very happy baby. She is definitely a mama's girl. Mommy is actually having a hard time getting time to herself since she absolutely refuses a bottle. When you force her to take one she makes choking noises and pulls away. She went 6 hours on Saturday without eating because she was with her Godparents for awhile.

Last night B and I snapped these pictures after her bath. The other two were sound asleep so we had some one on one time. They were the last pics I had taken in awhile. I hope to be better at preserving her precious memories in the weeks to come.





1 comment:

Cynde said...

I'm glad SOMEONE is getting to wear that cow! So cute!