Thursday, September 13, 2007

I love my sister!

Lately Emma has really started noticing Isabel and trying to play with her. We have to stay very close to her when she is "playing" since she tends to start out sweet with kisses and end up hitting or scratching the poor baby. She doesn't mean to, she just doesn't understand what is going on yet. Another new thing she started is carrying a babydoll or stuffed animal around on her shoulder. I think she is mimicking me holding Iz. She makes a great mommy! Speaking of mommy....when I am rocking the baby, E feels she needs to be in my lap as well. I love having both girls in my arms. It's a crowd, but I feel so special having them both curl up next to me craving my attention.
Yesterday I was trying desperately to snap a picture of E smooching Iz....to no avail. Here is what I did come up with!

First I got Iz ready for the photo by placing her in the bouncy seat

Big sister deciding she may want to play. Notice B's hands nearby...
we stay that close in case we need to take her away if she plays too rough.
She started to kiss her but then noticed the flash going off and turned her head
Mom, why do you keep flashing that light at me?

This is something she has also started doing. She likes to sit on the edge of the bouncy seat while Iz is in there. I love that she wants to be close to her!
Later in the evening J decided he needed pictures with her too...We tried to get a pic of all three together,
but E was in no mood as she was about to go to bed....
1 hour later than usual.

2 comments:

Cynde said...

Love the pictures. And I LOVE E's pants!

Mary Beth said...

you know you could have a cute kid making enterprise

not that you'd want to

just saying