Tuesday, June 30, 2009

GIrls in curls

Pictures of the girls were a part of Brad's father's day present. (He also got a home made ice cream maker, something he has wanted forever). He always wishes that he could freeze time and keep the girls this age forever. I handed him a collage frame with some of these in it and said "I can't keep them this age forever, but here is what I CAN do".

My friend, Dawn (also Jacob's god mommy), is a natural photographer, and is the only person I've ever known to be able to capture all three of my children's personality on film. The dresses they are wearing wear purchased by Brad in Peru last year while he was touring in South America.

There were SO many beautiful images to choose from, but here are some of my personal favorites.
Enjoy!


































No comments: