Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What have we been doing???

The girls were a little under the weather last week, so everything came to a halt. We're not really sure if it's allergies or something else. It hasn't slowed them down much as far as playing though. I've been super busy with Lango as I start looking for those perfect teachers! And as the weather FINALLY starts to cool off, we have spent a lot more time outside.


E went to a model search event and got a free toothbrush
Sharing juice boxes...
Discovering nature

Nature at the zoo

Sharing a banana with daddy
Getting ready for church
Throwing a tantrum while getting ready to go to church
Reading a book
Oh my runny nose mommy!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

So, so cute. I love that the potential models get a toothbrush!

And, I often want to throw a tantrum while getting ready for church (or, more often, work!). I'm going to let E. be my stand-in. :)