Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can you guess how old I am today???



He looks much more like a teenager in this picture. In fact, I got a little misty the first time I saw the picture in his backpack. I always think I have longer until he gets older. He was born a month early (his original edd was 11/14). He tried to join us in September, but the Dr. was able to stop my labor that time. As you can see he has always been eager to grow up faster than we'd like him to.

He now rides his bike to and from school with friends and didn't ask for a single toy for his birthday. He asked for a video camera to make movies (which he got from his Nana) and a cell phone (I'm still considering that one). He is the best big brother a sister could ask for!


Happy 9th Bday J!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

He looks GREAT! What a handsome guy.