Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No more babies here....

Today our littlest angel is 14 months old. It seems impossible since I think of her as the baby. I constantly carry her, and baby her in ways she has probably outgrown. But...she is my baby!
She has gone from a teeny baby in the NICU with a hole in her lung, to a child that can climb up on the couch to hang out and watch tv, climb up the stairs (with some assistance), and says more words than I have ever heard a child her age speak. Some of her regular words are: swimming, cookie, thank you, night night, etc.

She is still the cuddliest of the children, often hanging out in my lap for kisses and hugs, yet will venture the furthest away (besides J of course) from Mommy and Daddy. E stays pretty close.

Oh, and since her first birthday she has added 3 top teeth to her mouth, and another is on the way (remember she only had 2 bottoms at that time) . Don't they grow up WAY too fast?

No comments: