Sunday, June 15, 2008

Where do I come from???

Who do our children look like? I'm not sure, you be the judge. We only have 1 bad quality pic of Brad as a baby, but I think that E has a strong resemblance to him as a toddler, but has my darker eye color. That hair is definitely not from him. Mommy had the curly flyaway locks. (Still would if she wouldn't spend so much time straightening them with the blow dryer.) We seem to be in agreement that Iz looks like her brother, but has her daddy's crystal blue color of eyes.

Mommy (age 2)
Big brother @ 6 months could be Iz's twin!
Mommy (age 1)
Can definitely see where the kids get their noses...
Daddy, a little older than E is now. She certainly has is mouth.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

So cute! I keep saying how much Iz looks like Brad and he told me y'all think she looks more like you. Maybe I'm crazy. Probably. :)