Thursday, May 1, 2008

May day!

I've never been so happy to greet the month of May. I hate when the weather starts getting so warm that outside days are numbered. But with B out of the country, May just means I am that much closer to him being home. He left on Apr 24 and will be back on Monday, May 5. So just a 3 whole days and some change left. I can do that....I can handle 3 days and 4 nights. He will actually start traveling home on Sunday, but doesn't land until 10 in the morning here. That means we go to the airport first thing in the morning...well for the girls anyway.

We have been spending a lot of time outside this past week. The fresh air does wonders for the soul...and it keeps the kids from tearing my house apart. Here are some pics of the kids outside.

Bubbles are fun!




Swingin' sibs!

Iz got a new swing...it's kind of a low-rider though. Hope her legs don't grow.

No comments: