Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The haircut

After two days of slathering E's head with detangler to no avail, I had had enough. Her hair was frizzy and out of control, frequently resembling a bird's nest. I called up the salon where I take J and we were off. They cut off a lot more than B or I really wanted, but the end result is beautiful. Her curls seem so much curlier and softer. Her stylist added layers which give her body at the top and make her whole head full of curls. She REALLY needed that cut. And now I have those first curls for the baby book. We also were told that no tear shampoo is a no-no for curly frizzy hair. It apparently dries it out even more and shouldn't be used once a baby grows in real hair. Thanks Johnson's...who knew?

I didn't get too many shots since I was trying to keep E and Iz happy meanwhile monitoring J's haircut at the same time.
Here she is in her sweet pink car
Looking a bit nervous about the whole situation
She seems pretty happy with the result, don't you think???

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

AWWWW! The cutest thing EVER!

Cynde said...

Wow! I can't imagine J sitting still at all. One of the main reasons she has yet to have a haircut.

E's such a cutie.