Friday, January 26, 2007

This is really happening.

I didn't really believe we were actually pregnant again. I mean, I feel nauseous (most of the time), my jeans are getting tight and the slightest off smell sends me into a downward spiral eventually leading to the bathroom. But, until I saw the baby on the ultrasound screen yesterday (we had two previous sonos), I didn't believe it.

Dr. G tried to get a good look at the sex and we had a great shot of the butt up through the legs. There were no extra parts there. He said "Looks like a girl to me, but don't bank on it...it's still too early". So we still aren't sure, but if it's a boy he is hiding his stuff well.

The baby was absolutely adorable. Cute hands, feet, and the teeniest butt you've ever seen (takes after his/her daddy). I felt that all too familiar feeling of falling in love again. It took several weeks, but it's a great feeling. I don't know how I will have enough room in my heart for 3, but I can see I am going to have to make room somehow.

No comments: