Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

Well, my 31st B-day seems to have come and gone in a flash. Nothing exciting. B had to teach lessons from 3-9:30. We had lunch, but other than that my day was spent pretty much as per usual (in a recliner with feet up). I think I was born at 8:38pm or some other evening hour similar, so technically, my B-day is just starting. Yay.
Where does the excitement and wonder that Bdays give us as children go? Certainly (in my 7 y/o's humble opinion) 31 has to be better than 30 because I am older and wiser. Not so much. I really just feel older. Wiser? Ask me in about 9 months when I'm juggling dinner, nursing a baby, and keeping my toddler from jamming green beans up her nose at the same time. I think I should have asked for a super hero cape for this one!!!

No comments: