Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hair cut time again!

I took all three down to have their haircut on Tuesday. It was 29 degrees outside and misting, so I thought no one else would be there. Well, I was wrong. Everyone and their children were there getting haircuts for Christmas pictures. The woman that owns the children's hair salon is an old friend I went to college with. So she let the kid run around on the stage and eat sugar cookies and candy while we waited. The kids were actually really good, just a little stir crazy since we haven't been able to go out much in this weather.
The pics are blurry since they were taken on my cell phone. (My camera is about to burn out). And we decided at the last minute that Iz didn't really need a haircut yet. She still needs to grow in some more hair.
Think you can keep my hair straight like this???
I love haircuts!

Rock stars posing with their new cuts!


Let me walk on the catwalk J....I'm a model!


J picked his new 'do out of a child's hair magazine! Sharp!











No comments: