Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guess who is 1 today???

Can you believe our baby is one? Last year at this time I was super sick from all the IV pain meds and not allowed to get out of bed to visit my baby with the hole in her lung in the NICU. It was devastating not being able to hold her right after birth...and for several says after. I can't imagine moms that have to go longer. My night nurse sneaked me out of my bed into a wheelchair and flew me downstairs to see my poor little girl, but I was a vomitting mess and they made me leave as soon as I started up again. She left the NICU 2 days later, but we watched her breathing for months...

Now...there is no stopping her! She is a ray of Sunshine in our lives. We are blessed to have her!


Then...




Now...


Today at Peter Piper Pizza

"Window shopping" at an early age


Riding the rides...



Can we get some pizza here???

No comments: