Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's another boy!

Congratulations to Michelle (Dawn) and Eric Miles (J's Godparents)! Yesterday they welcomed baby David into the world. He came about a month early due to some concerns with mom's health, but all is now well with mom and baby.


David Edward Miles
March 5, 2008
6 lbs 8oz
18 3/4 inches


J made me take him after school and upon holding him for the first time smiled and said "Of course I like him, he's my Godbrother".

I had never heard that terminology before, but it was about the sweetest thing I have heard him say! I got a little teary since I know he has always wanted a brother. I don't have any pics of him with "Lil' Dave", as he calls him. Auntie Shell took some that I'm sure she will share when things calm down a little bit.

In th mean time....
here are some pics of her holding him for the first time.







.

No comments: