Sunday, December 2, 2007

Time for a hair cut!

E's hair continues to grow at a rapid pace. I have no problem with her having long hair, but her bangs are now down over her eyes. I have tried everything to get her to wear a "pretty" in her hair, but she pulls it out every time.
I did manage to get her hair in pig tails. She didn't notice them for a half hour. Once she discovered the hair invaders they were pulled out in minutes. You can't tell really how long her bangs are in these pics since I pushed them to the side.





It was cute while it lasted. I will post pics of her first hair cut as soon as her daddy stops arguing the fact that she needs one. Maybe I should just take her while he is working. He'd never notice....right????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so beautiful! GL w/ the haircut. We were the opposite-dh wanted the hair cut & I didn't. lol.

Rhonda-bbc