Thursday, March 22, 2007

Room swap days 1 and 2


DAY 1
So we started the long process this week. On Tuesday I got most of J's stuff moved into his new room. We haven't decorated anything yet, this can wait until all rooms are set. His bed still needs to be put on the frame and his dresser is still in his old room until we can move the computer desk into the new office (which will be after E moves out). It's actually quite funny because when he gets out of the shower he has to run in to his old room in a towel, grab some undies and run back into his new room. Plus, since we have to paint that room, there are no blinds in the windows and it faces the street. Poor guy! At least he is only 7. Otherwise I believe we could be cited.

J's new room




J exhausted from the move...





DAY 2

Today we started painting J's old room. First, we have to primer the parts that were red. We may have to primer the yellow too, but I am going to try my best to skip this step. I had just started painting when E woke up from her nap about an hour sooner than normal. This is as far as I got. Good thing there are only a few red accents!!!

No comments: