Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Has it really been this long?

Wow. I didn't realize the blog had fallen of the face of the web. We went on our annual beach trip, came home to no internet for a week, then the hussle of birthday parties and school starting has made time for blogging non-existent.

The beach trip was wonderful as usual. It rained more than it did last year, which made me sad (being the beach bum I am). But it didn't really affect the girls. They weren't really fans of the beach.
Here are just a few pictures.















As for the rest of life...things have gone crazy. You'll have to trust me for now and just pray that our family is easily adaptable. I will post more about these changes as they become more clear.
God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics - I love those curls & blue eyes - killer combo!!